Rogers Electro-Matics is a contract manufacturer of PCB Assemblies located in Syracuse, Indiana. Established in 1964 as a manufacturer of electronic assemblies. We have increased our manufacturing capabilities year after year. We have a broad base of customers in Agriculture, Refrigeration, Automotive Service, Industrial Lighting, and other areas. Our purpose is to partner with our customers to bring their vision to the world by learning their needs, providing experienced insights and shipping exceptional quality product. Our employees are dedicated to achieving our customers expectations by working together to solve problems, supporting each other, and communicating issues and ideas. We hold each other accountable and share in the credit.
Rogers Electro-Matics, Inc. was originally founded in 1946 as radio and TV shop in Huntington, Indiana. It was later established as a Manufacturer of Electronic Controls in 1964 and moved to Syracuse, Indiana in 1972.
Rogers Electro-Matics was purchased by Bob Haller on April 1, 1993. In 1991, a new building was completed and then expanded in 1994. Through the years, all aspects of the company have been upgraded or enhanced, and Rogers Electro-Matics continues to thrive.
Rogers Electro-Matics, Inc. is to be recognized for quality in printed circuit board manufacturing through continuous improvement methods in the development of its products, processes and practices. We are dedicated to providing our customers with a high quality product by learning their needs, interpreting their expectations, and providing insights to ensure the success of their products.
Our Manufacturing Engineer is a Certified IPC-A-610 Trainer, and our Production Supervisor as well as key employees are Certified IPC-A-610 Specialists.